Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine Card's 7 & 8

Good Morning Beautiful People and Crafter's.. Thanks so much for your time and for taking a moment to stop by,,  I do hope your enjoy my lastest card's today.. I am sharing with You today some very Clear and Simple Card's again just using your stash and what you got not going out to purchase anything.. Remember this challenge is to use what you already have...



Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollection's
Heart Cluster: AliExpress
Heart with flourishes: AliExpress
Sentiment: Cloud 9; Love Thoughts



Photo:



Supplies:

Non-
Traditional V-Day card #7 (non-traditional)

All Cardstock: Recollection's
Love Birds: AliExpress
Ribbon: My stash
Label: Spellbinder's
inside oval shape: ek punch
Sentiment: Studio G Dollar stamps


Photo:




Video:


As always in Parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessings

Take care, Bye 4 Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment