Saturday, January 20, 2018

Valentine Card's 5 & 6 (Non-traditional)

Good  Morning Beautiful People and Crafter's.. Welcome and thanks so much for stopping by today..

Hope everyone is doing well? Today I am here with you to share some more Valentine's Inspiration..

First I would like to thank Everyone for their comment's I appreciate them all.  So now let's get started..


Supplies:
Grey/Black/White Cardstock: Recollection's
DSP: Momenta; Vintage
You and Me Stamp: Studio G

#5)

Photo:





Supplies:
Grey/Black/White Cardstock: Recollection's
DSP: Momenta; Vintage
Love Is: Cloud 9: Love Thougths

#6)

Photo:









Video:

I do hope you enjoyed this one..
Don't forget to leave your comment..

As always in parting I wish U..
Peace, Love and Blessings
My Crafty Friend's..

Rj

No comments:

Post a Comment