Saturday, January 16, 2016

To Die and Punch Card Series #2

Hello Beautiful 1's/Crafter's, I hope everyone is doing well today. Thanks for stopping by today. I have another share for you. I do hope your are enjoying my new card series? Love to hear from you as well.



Supplies:

To Die and Punch Card challenge #2
All Cardstock: Recollectiions
Embossing folder's: White: Cuttlebug: Cross My Heart and Black: Darice: Conversation Hearts
Oval shape: Spellbinders Classic Oval
Love You: Cricut - The Official Page!: Cuttlebug die
Cupid and Arrow: SizzixTim Holtz
Ribbon: Michaels Stores






Card:






Video:





As always in Parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessing's
Until next time, Take care. Bye 4 Now




1 comment:

  1. that is one sweet card. I really like how you put it together

    ReplyDelete