Monday, January 4, 2016

Card Series: Fancy Fold: #1 Gate Fold Card

Good Morning Beautiful 1's and Crafter's. Happy New Year to everyone.. Thanks for stopping by today. Here I have a new Challenge Series Called Fancy Fold Monday. Every other Monday if it allows me to I will post a New Fun fold card Idea and share it with you.

So today I have a easy one called: Gate fold Card..


Supplies Used:

Card base shape : Gatefold 
Pink/white cardstock: Recollections
DSP : Recollections 
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Scallop/Circle: Spellbinders: Classic circles
Image : Sizzix/Tim Holtz



Card:



Video:










Again thanks for your time. Don't forget to like and Subscribe.

As Always in parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessing's
Until next time take care. Bye for Now..

No comments:

Post a Comment