Tuesday, December 1, 2015

#Rj's Challenge: Christmas Card's #1

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafter's, thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I
know I did.. Today I am starting My Challenge and hope that you too will play along.. So let's get started.. Hope You like them

So let's start with my supplies:

Card Base: Recollections Card and Envelopes combo pack
Kraft Cardstock layer: Recollections
DSP: The Paper Studio: YuleTide Joy
Bling: Recollections
Shape: Spellbinders
Sentiment: Canvas/Hampton Arts

Love The Paper Pad.. I thought it was a great one to start with.. I found this one from Hobby Lobby




My Card:


I know you have many choice's and I appreciate your time..

As always In parting I wish You Peace, Love and Blessing..

Until next time take care and have a great day..


Rj

1 comment: