Monday, October 12, 2015

Hope: Breast Cancer Awareness Even last card # 7

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafter's.. Thanks for stopping by today. So for the late post.. Sunday was a very hot day in California and not a great day to stay inside my hot box apartment.. So here I am today with the last card for my Breast Cancer Awareness event.. Thanks to all of you that took a moment to stop by and leave your comment's..

So let's get started. Another great card I love how it turned out. I hope you do as well.


Supplies:

Card Base: DCVW Card/Envelope set
Pink/White  Cardstock: Recollection's
Embossing Folder: ScrapPink from Sizzix
Prize Ribbon: Sizzix/Tim Holtz
Butterfly: Spellbinders



Card:



I know you have many choice's and i appreciate you stopping bye...Thank you so much..

As always in parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessing's.  Until next time take care, bye for now..



Rj

3 comments:

  1. Don't let this be your last card...make another one...Breast Cancer Awareness month is not over...I've totally enjoyed all of your creations for this occasion. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sauce! I love all that you do. I always try to check out your work on fb, decided to check out your blog. Glad I did :-)

    ReplyDelete