Monday, May 18, 2015

Father's Day Inspiration: Happy GrandFather Day

GM Beautiful 1's and Crafting family,I know it's been a minute since I have posted on my blog. But I am happy that you did stop by.  I do hope everyone is doing well. I am here to share some of my Father's day cards to inspire those that are getting reading to make all those Male related project's I do hope you enjoy.

On this: Happy Father's day card i used:

Card Base: Recollection Cards and Envies value pack
DSP:
Cardstock strips: Recollection's
Oval: Spellbinders: Sm Oval's set
Mustache: Quik Cutz
Sentiment: Cindy Echtinaw; Big and Small says it all
Bling: Recollection's
















Have a Great Monday.

as always I wish U Peace, Luv and Blessing's

1 comment:

  1. The bundle which is offered to the borrower likewise incorporates a period which is situated for a long haul and which will dependably make the borrower feel extremely glad and even carefree.
    www.easyinstallmentloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete