Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Card Series #3 DT For I Brake for Stamps

Good Morning Beautiful 1's and Crafters, I do hope everyone is doing well? Happy Hump day.. Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my lastest creation. Thanks for all the awesome comment's as well. So we are now on day three of my Breast Cancer series and today I share with my DT Project for I Brake For Stamps (Link: http://ibrakeforstamps.com) wonderful stamps and other supplies too. 

Make sure to leave a comment of the Giveaway at the end of this weekend winner announced Monday.
As always in parting I wish you Peace, Love and Blessing's. Take care, bye for now..



Supplies Used:



Cardstock: Pink Hue's from Recollection
Cardstock: Chocolate from The Paper Studio's
Stamp set: Breast Cancer Awareness
Ink pad: Color Box Chocolate
Texture Plate: Ellison/Sizzix Breast Cancer Awareness



Card:





Video:












3 comments: