Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Card Series #2 Friendship

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafters, hope everyone is doing well today. Sorry for the delay on my post. It has been a very hot week here and I have been trying to stay cool since i don't have central air. So here it is I do hope you like this one as well. I am having a great time creating these.  So glad you took a moment out of your busy schedule to check me out I really do appreicate you all for that.

As always in parting I wish you Peace, Love and Blessing's until the next time. Take care Bye for now.






Supplies used:





DSP: Me and My Big Idea's

Cardstock: Recollection's

Ink: Stampendous

Copic Ciao's for the shirts: RV: 02, 06, 23, 0
43

For the skin's: E; 00,  02, 33, 35

Hair: ProMarker's: Burnt Amber, Umber, Cocoa

Card:









Video:



2 comments: