Thursday, March 13, 2014

Friendship Card Series #6 (National Card Making Month) (+playlist)



Hello My Crafting Buddies, I hope everyone is having a great day? So Far so Good for me if I must say. Just being hanging in the craft space and enjoying the cards that I have shared so far.. NOT really good with computer's and need so help with the detail's and those thumbnail link to product a big one for me. But I will try my best to share the name of the produced or where I get them from..

So do I have a card the I am share and is dedicated to those the have Supported me from the beginning on my craft journey and that stuck there it all. I can never show you how much I appreciated each one of you. But I am so grateful to have each one of you around me to share your support, laugh and fun that we share as crafters.

So My Buddies this one is for you:


Sorry for the Lighting still working on those issue's, LOL
the Sentiment says:
What Is A Friend?
A Single Soul
In Two Bodies..
By: Aristotle

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Recollections and K and Company:
Die's: Spellbinders Paper Arts; Floral Ovals; Romantic Rectangles:
Ribbon: American Crafts
Bling: Recollections
Sentiment: TPC Studio: Faith Friends
Embossing Power: Zing; Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment