Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Friendship Card Series 2 (+playlist)




Hello Crafters, Hope all is well with everyone, here with another Friendship card for you. Not sure where I am going with this series but loving it thus far and I hope that you are too.

I know you guy's would like for me to chat more but I have always been the kind of Guy for little words.. But so glad you took the time to check me out anyways. LOL..

I love the Damask Transparency I just for this project, I got it in a 25 piece pack from Tuesday Morning awhile back and love to pull it out from time to time. I use my Xyron to add adhesive to the back of the transparency always a great way to use and add some color to also.






Supplies used:

Cardstock: Recollections
Transparency Damask: Tuesday Morning store
Black Ribbon: From my stasah
Flower Die: Spellbinders Paper Arts;
Black Brad on flower: from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment