Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello Crafter's. Hope everyone is going well. Thanks so much for stopping by my new Channel.. It will take me some time to get everything posted here. But be patient with me and it will get done. So to get the blog out.

 I wanted to share my Breast Cancer Awareness Project's I created. As you may or some may not know that I lost my Mom: Betty Lois Grant in '96 to this issue that is now touching so many life's.  I have been doing the B.A.C. project's for four (4) year's now and love what I create and I hope you do as well. As always I dedicate this to My Mom and All Those  Dealing with or Survivor's.


So here is my first project to start this series off. Love to hear your thought's and mostly your comment's..


**




 Video:



Die: Sizzix Owl's #2
Designer Paper: MAMBI 2012 collection
Hope: Just Rite Breast Cancer Stamp set
Base Cardstock: Georgia Pacific



No comments:

Post a Comment